Please see below a list of additional services we can provide. Please contact us if anymore information is required.
- Taking of blood to treat haemochromatosis.
- Stitching of cuts and lacerations and removal of sutures / clips following surgery.
- We provide a wide range of vaccinations including Flu Vaccine, Pneumonia Vaccine, Foreign Travel and Occupational Vaccines.
- Routine injections are given in the management of chronic disease.
- We provide a full range of travel vaccinations including yellow fever.
- This involves aspiration and / or injection of painful joints in the treatment of Arthritis and Sports injuries.
- We provide minor excisions, curettage and cryotherapy of skin lesions.
- Eyesight exam and medicals for group 1 and 2 vehicles.
- Medicals for Life and Permanent Health Insurance.
We carry out:-
- Pre-employment medicals.
- Work absence assessments.
- Fitness for work assessments.
- Work accident reports.
- We provide medical reports for The Personal Injuries Assessment Board, Solicitors and various Insurance Companies.
- Dr. Fehily has a special interest in Sports and Orthopaedic medicine. He completed a 2 year Masters/Diploma course at the University of Wales College of Medicine and is a member of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine at R.C.S.I.
- He has a special interest in Rugby and assists with medical cover at Garryowen FC in the Ulster Bank League. He also has a keen interest in Golf.